Making up for lost revenue and lower CPMs – publishing in the time of Coronavirus
Variety is reporting this week that Cowen & Co. analysts expect ad giants Facebook and Google will see more than $44 billion in worldwide revenue evaporate in 2020 as ad spending falls off a cliff amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
As fellow publishers, we understand how scary and frustrating it can be to see advertiser demand degrade this quickly.
Today, we aim to help by making Stackerdecks available free of charge.
Stackerdecks is a slideshow format we created to deliver embeddable galleries made from social posts.
Most of you are regularly embedding organic social content, such as tweets, Instagram content or YouTube videos, into your posts. So, the value of galleries made from this content should quickly make sense.
Stackerdecks is unique in three important and very beneficial ways:
- We provide free, ready-to-use content, every day. We have made it easy for you to choose from nearly 18,000 ready-to-use Stackerdecks galleries covering news, sports, entertainment, pop-culture, and much more – all embeddable to any post with a simple copy and paste.
Many of our partner sites simply make the gallery the focus of the post, only adding a unique title, a short description, and a featured image before publishing.
- Stackerdecks galleries are more than just images. Stackerdecks can be made from tweets, Instagram posts, Facebook content, Tik Toks, Snaps, YouTube videos, and much more.
Including these rich media formats in our galleries result in a massive lift in engagement. Users spend more time on site, generate more page views, and provide more revenue opportunities per visit.
- Stackerdecks galleries will earn you more money right now. Every press of previous/next automagically calls back to your DFP for a new set of ads.
This makes using Stackerdecks galleries an effortless, stress-free way to make up for lost revenue/lower CPMs by selling more display ads.
Some of our more popular examples curate trending memes, show-off rare sneakers, provide a look inside celebrity-owned homes, and capture user sentiment on breaking news.
No commitment. No sign-up required. No out of pocket costs. Until at least Easter, we’re making your first 500k page views generated ad-free. All upside, nothing to lose. See the results immediately.
- Visit Stackerdecks
- Select any Stackerdecks gallery to embed
- Copy and paste that code to your article
- Share the article with your audience
Check out this support article for more on how to do this.
- If you’re using DFP/Google Ad Manager to deliver ads, Stackerdecks will automatically call new ads on clicks of previous/next.
- If you are using another ad server, wrap your tag in a div that calls our class.
<div class=”stackermedia> your ad code goes here </div>
- Important: This also applies to all analytics pixels, including GA, Quantcast, and others.
<div class=”stackermedia> your analytics code </div>
Questions? Please continue to browse this support portal or, send us an email at email@example.com
Thank you for your time, and please stay safe.